Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Around New Eden - Day 21

Region: Great Wildlands




I'm still in R-ESG0, but I got this lovely photo of a nice blue planet...


You can probably tell the system was empty at the time, allowing me the luxury of decloaking.

Can you see me waving from the window?

Anyway, while it was nice and quiet I took the opportunity to jump to the next system after making necessary gate bookmarks.




Do you like the new titling I'm using for each system I'm passing through? I got the idea yesterday, and have been playing around with it a little. I think I'm going to have to make the post backgrounds black though, so that they fit in better.

What do you think of it?

When I go to a new system I like exploring the different planets looking for a nice photo opportunity. When I find one, I stop exploring that system, make some bookmarks, and then move on to the next system.

Here's the photo that stopped me from continuing to explore in this system...


Moving right along....

Of course, when I jump into a new system, I look for interesting celestial objects in the overview, but if there's none around, then I move on to the planets.



Can anyone tell me why the red planets are the most photogenic? I love them...

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment