Monday, October 22, 2012

Is it possible?

As I travel the galaxy, one system at a time, I've been thinking about something.

I've been wondering if it's possible to travel the entire galaxy without dying, or even losing a ship.

What do you think?

One of my strengths is avoiding ambushes and gate camps. In fact, I'd say I'm a bit of a master at it, and I've had the experiences to prove it. (It's also why I started OUCH back in 2009, because I was so good at nullsec / lowsec travel and avoiding combat that I ended up teaching others how to do the same.)

But wouldn't that be exciting? Travelling the galaxy, going through over 60 regions and over 5,000 systems, and avoiding death the entire way?

That might be something to write about...

I might write another 'tips' article soon, on how to travel safely. I'm sure I've written about it before, if not here, then maybe in OUCH's original training material, but I'll do it again anyway. There's always someone new that'll find value in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment