Sunday, November 06, 2011

Around New Eden - Day 16

REGION: GREAT WILDLANDS


M-EKDF

I quickly passed through this system, taking a photo of the star...


AZF-GH

I went to go ratting in here in my nice new Proteus, but then remembered I need to swap fittings before I do that. I need to find a system with a station first.

I found another planet on fire, and I got a distinct feeling that the planet was angry. Angry planet!


I think I've been in space too long....

CRXA-Y

This is the last of the 'southern' systems in this region. I need to go through all the 'northern' systems before heading through the mid-systems to end up at the exit to the Cache region.

Here's a photo of my awesome ship as I make a bookmark... I love how it looks, shining in the star light...


JPL-RA

As I was making a bookmark in here I was looking at the map and then slapped myself in the forehead. Of course it's dead in this region - there's no bloody stations in the entire 'southern' region!

I could see I was heading towards a system with a station, so I expected it to get a little busier in the systems as I got closer to it. And lo and behold, there's someone in local with me...


This planet I found looked pretty amazing with how asteroids had impacted against it, leaving it a wasteland. I wondered if there had been any civilisation on this planet before the asteroids came, but I didn't have time to hang around and look for archeological samples...

NK-7XO

I wanted to zip through this system to quickly get to the station system, so I made a safe spot bookmark along the way. Here's me about to jump out through the gate...


E02-IK

How exciting!  No only can I dock on the station, but it's also got a cloning medical facility.  I moved my clone to this station, the first time I've moved a clone since starting this journey.

I re-fitted my ship for ratting, and then went to bed. I'll start shooting up some of those rats tomorrow instead.

I have to say, it's nice to be out of Curse again. I had to go back in order to get the Proteus, but I really do feel more comfortable being out here exploring the unknown. Curse was too busy for me, even though there wasn't that many people there.

It's going to be interesting to actually go through the busy regions in the future, not to mention when I get to Empire space.



Does anyone else thing my ship looks like an old motorbike body?

See you next time!



Please DONATE to help me travel around New Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment